Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Do You See Yourself As God Sees You?

Dear People of God,
   Greetings! In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ........
I felt led in my spirit to release this message unto you. For sometime now, I feel many pressures the people of God are going through. Many are discouraged and are giving up. But I say, this isn't the time to give up. But press in toward God. Get closer to Him and allow Him to speak to you. Many wonder if they're going to make it? I want to tell you like I mention to the ladies in my home based bible group House of Zion on Sat, July 30th. You need to have P.E.P during this season. Perseverance, Endurance and Persistence. We must also begin to walk in our authority of who we are. Do you see yourself as God sees you? If you haven't, begin to change your thinking.

Rev.1:6 And hath made us Kings and Priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Priests-open access unto God's presence at anytime
(2409) Greek hiereus hee-er-yooce priest.

Kings(Authority) Greek basileus-basil-yooce 935 sovereign
Through the notion of a foundation of power
King (bas-il-yoo-0) Greek 936 means king, reign.

Webster's Dictionary for King
A male monarch of a major territorial unit; one whose position hereditary and who rules for life.
What I'm trying to say, we're Priests and Kings. We have open access unto God's presence at anytime.We come boldly to the throne of Grace. We are Kings, we don't beg, we walk in our authority.
Eph 2:6
An hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Sit (authority) Greek 4776 sugkathizo soon-kath-id'zo means to give(or take) a seat in company with. Make (sit down) together. I'm saying we are seated with Christ in heavenly places. We operate from that position.We declare this day that the promises of God are mine. You waiver on His promises. You are a King and Priest.Tell the devil to get behind you. If he reminds you of your past, remind him of His future. Speak the Word over your life and situation.

We are in the 8th month.Numbers are very important to God.
5 means Grace, 6 man, 7 completion, 8 new beginnings, 12 Government and 14 deliverance
Declare New Beginnings this year. August-December declare Grace over your situation.
Speak over your life and situation. Baal-perazim-( The Lord who bursts through) He's the Master of the Breakthrough. 2 Sam 5:20 and I Chron.14:11

Declare over your family and situation
1.God will be an enemy to my enemies. (EX 23:22)
2. God will bless my daily provision.( Ex. 23:25)
3.God will take sickness from me. (Ex.23:25)
4.God will prolong my days upon the earth. (Deut. 4:40)
5.God will love, bless, and multiply me. (Deut. 7:13)
6. I will possess the gate of my enemies. (Genesis. 22:17)
7.I will prosper in all that I do. (Deut.29:9)
8. No good thing will God withhold from me. (Psalms 84:11)

This season saint, apply the blood of Jesus over everything,marriage, children, home,job, finances,investments,business and your home, property, ministry, future, destiny-family. Cover your
neighbor as well.
Apply it to your mind. Read Lev.17:11.
God Loves Us All. Stand upon His promises. Don't give up, but press forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment