Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcome! To My Blog

Hello All,
    I like to welcome you to my blog.  The name of the blog is called,"Equipping the Saints for Battle".
The reason for this blog is to transform,inspire and educate you in the things of God. I want to encourage you to go higher heights and deeper depths in the things of God. I want to encourage you to get out  of the shallow part of the water and go into the ocean.

I want to encourage you to fall in love with the Lord all over again. It's time to  run after God with your whole heart. If you search him you'll find him. During our time together,I will release revelation , insight and wisdom for such a time as this......During our time spent together, you'll be able to take away nuggets that you'll be able to apply to your situation. What are you dealing with? Are you fighting the good fight of faith? Are you properly dressed? My job is to prepare you to be strong in the Lord and remind you to use the Word of God as your final authority.
During these changing times and seasons, you need to stay in tune what's going in the realm of the Spirit.
I'm very excited to release this blog unto you....................... Stay tune......
Your servant,
Alfreda Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment