Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's your landscape like?

During this last winter, the snowstorms were very brutal . There was snowstorms after snowstorms. It was one after another one.As I listened to the weather forecast,they would say we're having another snowstorm for the next 2-3 days. As I sit and listened, I always think about my garden. I saw how the weather was very cold and harsh to my plants, year after year. This year was no exception. One day my husband noticed (Antonio's Landscapers) working on our neighbors yard. I noticed they worked all day in the sun until the evening pulling out weeds and any dead shrubbery.They even came back the next day and worked in the rain. They didn't allow anything to stop them. They had a job to complete.
After they completed my neighbor's yard.My husband hired them for our yard. We noticed they did great work and we wanted a beautiful landscape.

The landscapers came and did their work.They removed the old shrubbery and planted new shrubbery.
The landscaper went with us to the flower shop. He told us to make sure we get perennials. We purchased some beautiful pernnial plants. One thing about pernnials,they will endure harsh weather of any kind. During the planting process, I asked why didn't plants every grow in this section of my garden. He indicated to me, you didn't have any soil. You need good soil. He also indicated that they didn't get their soil from Home Deopt.They receive their soil from a warehouse.
The landscapers designed us a beautiful landscape and we're very pleased with the work they did. ( I still have to see that no weeds come up) I have to maintain my landscape. I have to water the plants.Pull off any dead sections  of the plant, so it can  continue to grow.I have to monitor my garden on a daily basis.But I do it with pleasure. The landscaper periodically stops by and say hi.

What is the soil (ground )of your heart like? What are you planting in your heart? Is the ground of your heart full of bitterness?unforgiveness? resentment? Are you keeping your heart free and clear? Are you removing anything that would hinder your walk with the Lord? Are you feasting on the Word of God?
People of God make sure you protect your heart.Don't allow resentment,bitterness,hatred,jealousy and envy to be planted in the garden of your heart!If you see any signs of these weeds pull them up immediately.! If you keep out the weeds you'll have a beautiful garden. What will the Lord say when he comes to check on His garden (your heart)? Will He be pleased? Only you can answer that.
 It's important that we all maintain our garden(heart).Dig out the old and plant new. Pull off and pluck up!.Do what you have to do ,so you can have  the most beautiful garden (heart) that the Lord can say,look at my creation (He's smiling).


St.Matthew 15:11
It is not what goes into the mouth that makes a person unclean. It is what comes out of the mouth that makes a person unclean.
Eph 5:26
That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing by the word.
Eph.5:27
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
James 3:10
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing, my brethern, these things not so to be
James 3:11
Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment